WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
2. We want you to
- Feel our website trustworthy.
- Feel comfortable using our website.
- Feel secure to submit your informations.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
- What information is, or may be, collected from you?
- We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a website.
3. Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our services
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
6. Contact details
Customer Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Unsubscribe information
If at any time you wish to have your information reviewed or removed from our active databases, please contact us at email@example.com. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our email communications.
8. Your Rights
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.